Do not Stand At my Grave and Weep 请不要站在我的墓前哭泣
Do not stand at my grave and weep 请不要站在我的墓前哭泣
I am not there, I do not sleep. 我不在那里,我没有睡去
I am a thousand winds that blow. 我是扬起千千遍遍的风
I am the diamond glints on snow. 我是雪地上闪烁的钻石
I am the sunlight on ripened grain. 我是照耀在金色麦芒上的阳光。
I am the gentle autumn rain. 我是秋天轻柔的雨。
When you awaken in the morning hush, 当你在清晨的寂静中醒来,
I am the swift, uplifting rush 我是振翅高飞的雨燕,
Of quiet bird in circling flight. 在天空从容地盘旋。
I am the soft starlight at night. 我是夜晚柔和的星光。
Do not stand at my grave and weep. 请不要站在我的墓前哭泣
I am not there, I do not sleep. 我没在那里安然入睡。
Do not stand at my grave and cry. 请不要站在我的墓前哭泣
I am not there, I did not die! 我不在那里,我没有死去! |